DXsoft Products /
AALog v 3.3 Build 1175
AALog Version history | Downloads and Registration
A comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. It has convenient interface, a good set of tools, and is fast and very easy to use. It looks like your paper logbook and uses all power of your computer. It can be integrated with the CW terminal program CwType, morse decoder CwGet and RTTY/PSK31 software TrueTTY. Also you can use AAVoice for voice operations. AALog is LoTW and eQSL.cc compatible.
Platform: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
The authors program overview
Main features of AALog:
Keeping multiple logs for single callsign as one huge log. For example I have main everyday log and several logs for different contests.
Keeping multiple logs that have different callsigns with the overview of every log. For example you have 3 different callsigns in your family or you are the QSL-manager of the several amateur stations.
- Entering QSO online as well as offline.
- Checking the database for repeated QSO (dups).
- Directing the antenna and calculating the distance to the DX.
- Editing the QSO database.
- Sorting the contacts made in the log by time, callsign, frequency and mode.
- Filtering the contacts by any field.
- Quering contacts by any field.
- Tracing QSOs for DXCC, WAZ, P-75-P, WAS, WAJA, JCC, JCG, WAIP, Russia, RDA, DPF, DDFM, WAU, WPX and many other. User can add own awards into the list
- Built-in QSL-manager database.
- Locator grid support.
- Detailed prefix list.
- Compiling a file with contacts data from multiple logs.
- Printing the log.
- Printing any size QSL-label and envelope labels.
- Export to ADIF format.
- Export to text file.
- Import from ADIF format.
- Import from LoTW report.
- Import from Cabrillo format.
- Import from AATest.
Digital modes: You can use TrueTTY for RTTY and PSK31 and CwType/CwGet for CW operations and AAVoice for voice keying.
External databases: AALog can get information from Buckmaster HamCall CD-ROM, QRZ CD-ROM, RAC CD-ROM (Flying horse) and Russian Internet Callbook.
Also you can use QSL-managers databases GoList, QSL Routes, WinQSL.